1. Portable Fetal Doppler mainly applies to detect the fetal heartbeat rate from the twelfth week.
2. Built-in rechargeable battery can work continuously more than 4 hours.
3. 3.2'' Color LCD can clearly display FHR data, hear rate graphics, battery indicator, volume of sound and synchronous FHR signal.
4. Store and hold FHR data and graphics for up to 12 hours (for option).
5. Built-in printer with high precision can print synchronous FHR graphics clearly.
6. Alarm function when FHR is out of the normal range or battery power is in shortage.
7. Probes with high sensitivity can detect FHR and umbilical blood steam and much easier to interchange.
8. 2.0MHz probe(1.0MHz probe and 5.0MHz for option).
9. RS-232 port can connect the unit with a computer and store the data.
10. Software is option.
1. Executive Standard: EN61266: 1995
2. Ultrasonic frequency: 2.0MHz/5.0MHz±10%
3. Ultrasonic intensity: ≤10mW/cm2
4. Comprehensive Sensitivity: ≥90dB
5. FHR range: 60--210bpm(±2bpm)
6. FHR alarm range: 60--210bpm adjustable
7. Isptp; ≤0.1MPa
8. Print speed: 1,2,3 cm/min
9. Battery: 14.4V/1600mAh Ni-MH rechargeable batteries
10. Adapter input voltage: AC 100--240V 50Hz/60Hz
11. Rechargeable battery input voltage（no load）:DC 24V±1V
12. Input power: ≤30W
13. Maximum audio output intensity:≤2W
14. Doppler frequency: 100--3000Hz
15. Static continuous working time: ≥4h
16. Automatic power off: one minute
17. Working temperature: 10-40℃
18. Humidity: ≤80%
19. Atmospheric pressure: 86--106kPa