1. Pocket Fetal Doppler mainly applies to detect the fetal heartbeat rate since the twelfth week of pregnancy.
2. LCD can display FHR, synchronous FHR signal, battery indicator, volume of sound and alarm indicator accurately.
3. Built-in rechargeable battery can work continuously more than 5 hours;
4. TFT LCD display for convenience at night; 4 modes of recording the FHR: Average, Auto, Manual and Instant.
5. Automatic power off ( one minute), self-detect function, and alarm function when FHR is beyond the normal range or low battery.
6. Only 270g, can be carried conveniently with a gallus.
7. Built-in speaker and collocated with earphone jack.
8. 2.0MHz probe.
1. Executive Standard: EN61266:1995
2. Ultrasonic frequency: 2.0MHz±10%
3. Ultrasonic intensity: ≤10mW/cm2
4. Comprehensive Sensitivity: ≥90dB
5. FHR range: 60--210bpm(±2bpm)
6. FHR alarm range: ≤100bpm or ≥160bpm
7. Isptp: ≤0.1MPa
8. Battery: 9V dry battery (optional for 8.4VNi-MH rechargeable battery and charger)
9. Maximum audio output intensity: ≤1W
10. Doppler frequency: 100--3000Hz
11. Static continuous working time: ≥2h
12. Automatic Dormancy time limit:1 minute
13. Working temperature: 10-40℃
14. Humidity: ≤80%
15. Atmospheric pressure: 86--106kPa